Unlike antibiotics and antibacterials, our Silver Colloid does not allow bacteria to mutate or develop resistance.
Silver requires 6 minutes contact time with bacteria/fungi/virus to kill. Silver Colloid is most beneficial when used ‘a little, often’. There is no stinging sensation other than the feeling of water when in contact with the body. Silver Colloid is tasteless, odourless, and non-irritating. Below are some ways of using Silver Colloid in different scenarios.
*1 pump of the Silver Health Silver Colloid bottle equals approximately 2ml.
If symptoms persist, please see your health care practitioner.